Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pages, finally!

Okay, it's now been five months and over a hundred posts on this blog. I've spent just about that entire time intending to create pages on the blog. I've spent some time working on this in fits and starts over the last several weeks. But, now, FINALLY, they're up and ready for action.

I struggled a little bit with formatting my tabs. I used the Advanced options editing function to change the font and color of my tabs, as well as to eliminate the lines between them. I pondered how to make the tabs centered under the header and found this GREAT tutorial over at Mama and the Dudes. If you're struggling, this is one to check out.

Thanks so much for stopping by and take a peek when you get the chance!

Update: The work on the pages also inspired me so much, I decided to go back and label my posts. Why wasn't I doing this all along? I don't know. But, I'm doing it know and I'm going to do my best to stick with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment