Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mixtape #2

Just before I took that driving trip Up North, I decided to make myself another mix CD. I really could make new mixes all the time, but I very rarely do. I downloaded a few new songs and created this little collection, which I call:

Back in Time
1. Back in Time  (from Men in Black 3) by Pitbull
2. Now or Never by Outasight
3. Some Nights by FUN.
4. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
5. Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5
6. HOVA and Want You Back Remix by Jay Z and the Jackson Five*
7. School Spirit by Kanye West
8. Buzzin' by Mann
9. Maneater by Nelly Furtado
10. Check It Out by Will.I.Am and Nicki Minaj
11. Get Ready to Bounce by Brooklyn Bounce
12. Rock and Roll, Part 2 by Gary Glitter
13. D.A.N.C.E. by Justice
14. Lisztomania by Phoenix
15. Happy Up Here by Royksopp
16. Hello by Martin Solveig and Dragonette
17. Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols
18.Can't Get Enough of You Baby by Smash Mouth
19. Back in the Day by Blues Traveler

I hope you enjoy this random smattering of music as much as I do. It's been on constant repeat in my car for the last 10 days!

*The version linked to is actually from the soundtrack to the DJ Hero video game. Who knew? I have a slightly different version but couldn't find it on the internet for you to check out. Too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment