Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mixtape

So, I've loved music mixes for my entire life. Although cassette tapes have been out of style for a long time, I had one in my car until 2005. I've since traded in my love of mixed tapes for mixed CDs, but somehow "MixCD" simply doesn't sound as good.

Since the weather has changed here in the Minneapple, and it's now officially sun roof season, I decided a new mix was in order. Here's the rundown:

Hands Up, Touch the Sky by Minnie
1. Starships by Nicki Minaj (this song inspired the title)
2. Call It What You Want by Foster the People
3. Give Me All Your Luv by Madonna (her superbowl half-time show)
4. Turn Me On by David Guetta, featuring Nicki Minaj
5. Jump by Madonna
6. Tonight is the Night by Outasight
7. Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
8. The Get Go by Vita Chambers
9. Broken Hearted by Karmin
10. Lights by Ellie Goulding
11. Skinny Genes by Eliza Doolittle
12. Come on a My House by Nasty Tales
13. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big'n Rich
14. Turn it Up by Josh Gracin
15. Could Fly by Keith Urban
16. Banjo by Rascal Flatts
17. Hit the Ground Runnin' by Keith Urban
18. Walkin' the Country by Keith Urban, the Ranch
19. I Was Born To by Rascal Flatts
20. All Jacked Up by Gretchen Wilson

This is a great bunch for cruising around town with the windows down. Love this mix!

1 comment: