Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weird Wednesday

I have a few different weird things on my mind to share with you today!

1. Good Time
Have you heard this song, by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen? It has been stuck in my head for just about the last week. I love the lyrics, especially the line "We don't even have to try, it's always a good time." I'm so lucky to have so many friends who fit into that category. If you enjoy pop music, take a listen!

2. Ants on a Log
Yeah, you read that right. Not long ago, I brought cut up veggies and dip to a picnic. I had some celery left over and decided to go old school.
Celery + crunchy peanut butter + raisins!

3. Pajama Pants
Love Nick and Nora. Here are some of the pants they've got for sale right now at Target. I think the ones on the right, with the brightly colored lanterns, are to die for!

4. Here I Go Again on My Own
So, on Sunday night, I was watching a re-run of the Good Wife (don't judge me.) I heard this song, a cover of the famous song you've definitely heard, and it's been the only thing that's over-powered Carly Rae and Owl City (above). Check it out - when you're in a place where you can sing along!

I hope everyone is having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment