Friday, July 6, 2012

St. Croix Fourth

Sorry to have missed yesterday, guys! I'm excited to share some photos with you of my great day on the 4th of July! I had the chance to go with a group of friends (some old, some new) on a boat trip to celebrate our Independence Day. I don't often spend the holiday in the cities, but I was lucky enough to be invited along on this great adventure. We left from a marina near Hastings at about 9:00 in the morning and spent the entire day on the water, not returning until about 6:00 pm.
 Check out the ducks! Can you tell I don't get outside much?

Here's the channel. We're almost to the river!
Here's the railroad bridge in Prescott  



And here we are, at the end of the day, plum tuckered out and headed back to shore.
Um, ohmigosh, holy sunburn! Do not forget your SPF as you get outside this summer. I applied twice and it just wasn't enough for a hot, super sunny, long day.. I hope you all had a fantastic 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment