Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday's Top Five: Ice Cream Flavors

I love ice cream! Here, in no particular order, are my favorite five flavors of ice cream. It might seem weird to post about ice cream in the middle of winter, but I think ice cream is a year-round treat!

1. Mint Chocolate Chip
Oooh - love mint chocolate chip! If it warms up a smidgen, the texture lightens up and it's the best cool treat on a hot day.
2. Cookies and Cream
Yesssss! Love cookies and cream. Like a smooth, cool oreo! Yummy!!!
3. Cookie Dough
Regular cookie dough is a bit of a guilty pleasure, since it's a bit dangerous. The stuff they put in ice cream is totally safe! YES! 
4. Moose Tracks and Cow Tracks
I can never really tell the difference between Moose Tracks and Cow Tracks - I suppose it depends on the shape of the little mint-, caramel- or peanut butter-filled animals in the mix. I love all tiny, flavor-filled animals!
5. Peanut Butter Panic
This is definitely my favorite ice cream flavor. It is so peanut butter-y and chocolate-y, it tastes just like a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment