Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Follow-Up

So yesterday, I revealed my picks for Best Supporting Actress, Best Actress, and Best Picture. As I'm sure you're now aware, I was dead wrong! Oh well. I had hoped to have a chance to see the movie "The Artist" at some point - I have never actually seen a silent film before. I think I'll really need to make the effort! And while I haven't seen the Iron Lady, if Meryl Streep really hasn't won an Oscar since Jonah Hill was born (in 1983), then it's definitely her turn. She has been truly excellent in so many films. I was also thrilled for Octavia Spencer, who was my close second in the Best Supporting Actress category. She was just wonderful in "The Help" and I'm happy that film was recognized in some way. Octavia Spencer is also my winner for best dressed. She looked lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment