Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fluttering Bows

I've been dreaming of this bag for ages! I saw it earlier this fall, while I was out buying winter boots. Because I was already making a big purchase, I decided I had to pass, even though I was in love!

Isn't it great? I currently carry a different Mark Ecko bag for casual occasions. The texture of their faux-leather is unlike anything else I've ever seen. I also find that, partly because of the cut and partly because of the material, the bag lies really nicely on my shoulder while I'm out running errands.

Part of the reason I decided to skip it was that I'm often worried about accessories that are too casual. For example, I don't think I could carry this bag to the office. I also know that it's not super stylish and might look odd with a dressy outfit. But, when it comes to grocery shopping, hitting up bookclub, or a family dinner, a casual bag is perfect. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the Fluttering Bows bag makes its way into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment