Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shopping Shenanigans

With all of the birthdays coming up in my circle of friends and family, I feel like I've been shopping like crazy. I've seen some adorable things out and about that I thought I'd share with you.

Here are some finds from my tried-and-true, trustworthy standby: Target!
Look who it is! Everyone's favorite Japanese Panda-shaped cookie. Yum yum yum!
Another score at the dollar spot: adorable thank you notes in cute springtime designs.
And don't forget these brights. They are so lovely, how can you not think, "Summer!!!" I love that their reminiscent of these from Crate & Barrel, but in lovely colors to spruce up your place.
Next, I stumbled upon these cute jammies from Nick and Nora. I can't decide which one I like better - I do love turquoise and red!
And finally, these adorable Scandinavian-inspired patterned lounge pants. Lots of awesome inspiration!

I also had a chance to go to Wal-Mart this week - gasp! I know, there are lots of reasons I don't typically shop at Wal-Mart, but I do go every once in a while. The Wal-Mart located near my office is pretty new, very quiet, and can make a nice little shopping stop. After a particularly stressful day at work yesterday, I decided to take a break to wander the aisles and blow off a little steam. Check this out!
I found these 4 pairs of earrings...
And this modern little red glass dish. Hooray! Love great deals! I hope you have a chance to take on a few shopping shenanigans of your own sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment