Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Giving Thanks

Hey everyone! It's the biggest travel day of the year. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm doing what everyone else is doing - packing up and getting ready to hit the road.

I'm headed to Mom and Pop Marvelous' house - I'm staying over tonight so that tomorrow, all I have to do is relax. I'll be bringing along some knitting and a book to read. I suppose I'll be helping out in the kitchen some, but I think it'll be something simple. I've got my faux-Vera Bradley bag, and my two stuffed dogs, so I'm ready!

I know some people are off for big adventures on Black Friday. I'll be spending the day helping decorate Mom and Dad's house for Christmas. Once I'm back at my apartment, I'll be decorating the Marvelous Apartment myself. I'll be back next week with some more good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment