Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mixtape #4

Once again, I've made a mix CD and I thought I'd share the track listing with you. As always seems to happen, I hear a song I like on the radio, then write down the name, and start collecting names until I have a huge list. Then, I go on an Amazon MP3 binge and this is the result! While not all of these songs are new to my collection, I made a great, fresh mix that's been keeping me company in the car this week. If you don't recognize one of these songs, just click on the song name to be transported to a YouTube video!

1. I Can Only Imagine by David Guetta, featuring Chris Brown and Li'l Wayne
2. Bulletproof by LaRoux
3. Trouble with Boys by Loreta
4. Vegas Girl by Conor Maynard
5. Live While We're Young by One Direction
6. Numb by Usher
7. Take Control by Amerie
8. Cry For You by September (Jackal Remix)
9. Want U Back by Cher Lloyd
10. Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
11. Like Boom by Vita Chambers
12. Finally Found You by Enrique Iglesias
13. Gotta Work by Amerie
14. Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj
15. Now or Never by Outasight
16. The Get Go by Vita Chambers
17. Feel Again by Onerepublic
18. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
19. Blow by Ke$ha

Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment