Friday, June 28, 2013

Troublemaker

In my last post, I released the list of songs that I'm currently obsessed with, which I had turned into a mix CD. I have the disc on constant repeat in my car with the volume cranked. The choices are 1. Loud, with the windows rolled up or 2. LOUDER, with the windows rolled down. YEAH!

So, yesterday, I was in my apartment, trying to complete a to-do list that was a mile long. I had cooking and cleaning projects, along with some work work to do. The mix CD was in the car, my I-Pod isn't updated, so I turned on the radio for what was actually the first time in days. And what do I hear?

That's right, Troublemaker by Olly Murs. Why didn't I download this song over the weekend? I haven't a clue! Was it on my list of songs to download? You betcha. There were other songs I considered adding to the collection, though I ultimately cut them from the list because of budgetary concerns. This song is a troublemaker! I've now corrected the problem, so all I have to do is quickly burn the CD once more.

In other news, I have some neat things I'm looking forward to sharing here on the blog, but I've been running short on time lately. I'm hoping that I'll have the chance to get caught up some day, but in the meantime, hopefully you enjoy this!

After Christmas, I had some Christmas-themed marshmallow Peeps left over. I'd bought them for a party, where they were not a particularly big hit. In my rushed clean-up, I shoved them into a ziploc bag and shoved the bag into the liquor cabinet. A while ago, I ran across them when I randomly opened the liquor cabinet. What does a person do with Christmas-themed Peeps in June?
Ummm... duh! Make S'mores in the microwave. I decided that, in honor of these little leftover guys, they should be called Snow-Mores.

YUM! This Snow-More features 2 snowmen microwaved Peeps on top of dark chocolate chips sandwiched between Swedish ginger cookies also left over from Christmas. Get ready for something special next time Christmas rolls around! Snow-Mores for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment