Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Put it all together...

Well, I had this big idea that I was going to do a post for Monday of this week, but it just didn't happen. A weekend that was expected to be crazily filled with plans turned into one big evening (which I'll post more about... sometime), followed by a couple days of stomach-bug and related recovery. ICK! Luckily, I'm doing much better and haven't even had to miss any work... but the blog hit the low end of the priority list this week.

I do have one exciting thing to show you. Over the last several weeks, I've done some posts about new art for my apartment. Today's the big reveal! Here's where the new art is hanging! 

Okay, so here's essentially the "before" shot. If you want to know more about the project involving the clipboards and flashcards, click here. That will give you an idea of the before the before, if that makes any sense. Let's just say its been a bit of an odyssey. 

 And here's the first "after"! If Marv Minnie isn't part of your regularly scheduled program, you can click here if you want to learn more about the painted panel with the number 27 on it.

And if you want to see more of the little birdie (on the sandy brown background), whose caption is, "Live Happy," then click here!


And here is the after after... well, except for the blaze orange dusting mitt taking a rest in the chair. But yes, other than that, this is the finished product. You've already seen the gallery wall in my living room, so I'm looking for a name for this goofy little collection. Hopefully inspiration on that will strike soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment