Friday, September 14, 2012

FD: Entryway and Hallway

Here's the first stop on the photo tour of my tree house apartment!

For an apartment that's really not that big, my place has a pretty substantial hallway!

Come on in!

Here's the view as soon as you step inside. I guess maybe I should straighten the rug next time...

Here's another view, showing the corner and the coat closet.

This is a view of the corner from the opposite direction.

And here's the inside of the front door and the intercom!

Here's the corner with the lights turned on. I guess they're a little bit blown out, but I think they really do a lot for that piece of art.

And there's the linen closet. It's nothing special, but when you put all of these pictures together, you can get a sense of the size of the hallway. Stay tuned: the living room is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment