Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Ends in Gold

Summer Ends in Gold

Summer Ends in Gold by marvelousminnie featuring stud earrings

I recently stopped by 21 for Love to see what was new. I've already spent much time on this blog describing my love for their stylish looks at cheap prices. I would say that the one thing I have in common with Carrie Bradshaw is that we both wear "ghetto" gold - meaning, we think of ourselves as "silver" girls, though we wear gold from time to time to mix it up or be silly. There was gold as far as the eye could see in the shop, with a few sprinkles of silver, and everything I bought was gold. Whoa! This inspired me to put together the set above. The necklace and earrings I bought are similar to those above, and I'm imagining myself wearing them with outfits like the ones I've put together here. Summer's going out in GOLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment