Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Clearing the Decks

I spent some time this weekend trying to wrap my arms around a bit of a project: the not-quite-annual weeding out of the closet. I decided to get it together and get the project done this weekend since I recently bought some new jeans and was feeling like there wouldn't be room to hang them up in the closet!

Here's the before shot of the closet:

And here's the after:
Are you having trouble seeing the difference? I get it. Keep scrolling for a better representation of what I got rid of!

Here are the shelves where I keep my t-shirts, tank tops, polos, and long sleeved tees. I was so excited to get going on it, I didn't have time to snap a before, but this is the after! 

 And here's the reveal... the four stacks of pants, shirts, and sweaters that are on their way to find a new home with someone else.

They're presently stacked up in three garbage bags in my study. Now, all I need is to drop them off at Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment