Monday, November 12, 2012

The First Snow

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's here! Today, November 12, is the first snow of the season!

I know I'm probably a little crazy for being excited about this. Nevertheless, I'm most excited about the circumstances: I was able to watch the big, fat flakes slowly drift down from the comfort (meaning warmth) of my apartment. Also, because my workplace is observing Veterans' Day today, I don't have anywhere I have to go. And word is, the roads are slick and drivers are unprepared. I also feel especially fortunate to have spotted this scene because I woke up earlier than I had planned. I could have stayed in bed, but I would have missed actually seeing the snow fall had I done so. Instead, I woke up early and found a winter wonderland. What a perfect First Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment