Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For Love 21

I recently had the chance to stop by For Love 21. I'm not sure if this store exists outside the Mall of America, but it is the accessories collection of the retailer Forever 21. While their clothes aren't necessarily my style, I just can't resist their jewelry. It's so affordable, I can enjoy a little bit even if I know it will be out of style soon. I had quite the trip:


First, I'll start with this darling pink compact. I've been looking for a compact to keep in my drawer at work (for a quick check of my teeth or makeup). I think this one is simply perfect!


Mais oui! Paris, je t'aime! 

Next, there's the double stranded necklace. I've been looking for a long, double strand necklace to wear to work for quite some time. I wanted something with a little bit of shine, but not too much.

I think this combo of leaves and paisleys is perfect. A little interest, but a lot of subtlety.

And finally, the one that's just for fun. I found this darling little teapot necklace. They always seem to have the sweetest little pendants there. While I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to wear it with, I know I'll find something. It was too precious to pass up. 


The teapot actually has a little bit of bling (pink rhinestones) and a little floral design on it. I know they're tough to see in the photo, but I love them. 

I made it out of For Love 21 just a shade over budget - twelve dollars instead of the 10 I had planned on. But, I think it was worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment