You guys have already heard me squawking on about making homemade Christmas ornaments. I did it on three separate occasions this year, and I have a little follow up for you!
So, you've probably already seen my difficulties filling bulbs with paint. I attributed this originally to the use of glitter paint. That's definitely still a no-go. Shortly after that disaster, I was at JoAnn's when Marigold and Bluebell were in town. We picked up these sweet little plastic bulbs, shaped like Christmas lights.
here.) Despite the fact that, just days before, I'd actually thrown my previous attempt at this into the garbage, I was not deterred.
After another coat, or in the case of the pink one, three, I got these:
I also have a quick follow-up to an ornament I mentioned in Monday's post regarding the crazed days just before the big day. I had a bit of an Elmer's glue malfunction, so my ornament looked like this:
Okay, with that crafty follow-up, I think we're ready to be done with the Christmas posts. (Well, pretty much - I bet another one will sneak in here somewhere). In any case, though, it's time to move forward. Onward to the New Year!